History

 Parker-Bramlett Funeral Home has been proudly serving Mitchell County and surrounding areas for over 60 years in the same location, 410 East Broad Street, Camilla, Georgia. 


Photo taken in 1943

Bramlett Funeral Home was established in the late 1930's by J.R. and Lois Bramlett. They operated the funeral home until Mr. Bramlett's death in 1953, after which Mrs. Bramlett continued to operate with her son-in-law, Gene Parker, managing the business. She later sold the business to Gene Parker and the name was changed to Parker-Bramlett Funeral Home, as it remains today.




In January 1996, ownership was transferred from Gene Parker to Cullis Taylor, who previously worked for Bramlett Funeral Home in the 60's and early 70's. Cullis, with the help of his wife, Beverly; their daughter and son-in-law, Amanda and Randy Bentley and other dedicated employees are committed to creating a professional, and caring business in which to carry out the funeral services of your loved ones

© Parker-Bramlett Funeral Home | Camilla, GA - Funeral Home Website Design By Frazer Consultants